– Line, Basic Shapes development, 2D/3D
– Application of developed 2D/3D skills on
creative exercises. – Sketching any object with Scale & Proportion,
building forms and
– Refining Aesthetics – Colour, Texture,
Harmony & Contrast. – Memory Drawing, Logo and Poster design.
– Conventional and Unconventional Design
– Sketching of Urbanscape, landscape,
Common day to day life objects like furniture
Equipment from memory. – One point, Two Point, Three point Perspective
with understanding of Light and Shadow.
– Systematic presentation and teachings on
aptitude related questions.
– Visualizing 3 dimensional objects from 2
dimensional drawing, Visualizing sides of 3D
objects, Analytical reasoning. – Menta